? ??????????????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (19 Ratings)??168 Grabs Today. 21834 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (56 Ratings)??166 Grabs Today. 34982 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the C BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

My GLASSES
I cant find my glasses nowhere i search far and wide. I even cleaned up the room to find my glasses man i hope anything never happended to them, but this never happen before where my glasses go missing and i cant find them no where.,..
I'm so sad cause i need my glasses cause ima blind bat and school coming up soon. N wideout my glasses Holy shitty mac shit i dont know what ima do??
Hopefully i find my baby by then..Or someone broke them..(BxTCHES*10)

0 comments: