? ??????????????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (19 Ratings)??168 Grabs Today. 21834 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (56 Ratings)??166 Grabs Today. 34982 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the C BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

In My Mind


iTold myself i would never put my heart out in my blog but it comes down to it i have toooo..

My favorite thing that istrive for is Love.. I'm hoping i dont end up like my mom ALONE..

i was so willing to adapt the name TifaMac to escape pain..ihad dated many Guys igave my heart to even my pocket and end up in a bad break up..After my greatest escape of being hurt i turned into a Female who is always in Charge never the one to get hurt cause i dont fall to deep where ican end falling on my face....i go around pretending Relationships aren't for me but deep down in my mind im Ready For Love. The only thing is that i place myself in a bad predictment where icant come out of Happy. Lately ipromise and gave my heart to My Loves

.Loves=more then one. Honestly ifell for them for different reason and im not sure which one ican stay with without tears..


"THEy SAiD iF yU LOVE SOMETHiNG yOU GOT TO LET iT GO iF , iT COMES BACK THEN iT MEANS SO MUCH MORE . BUT IF IT NEVER DID ATLEAST YOU COULD KNOW ,THAT iT WAS SOMETHiNG yU HAD TO GO TO GROW"

0 comments: